Attending to the requirements of company or trust formation, understanding and complying with issues such as solvency declarations, annual company statements, registrations and other requirements of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) are essential for owners and directors.
We can assist you to implement and maintain your corporate/statutory records on a timely basis and in accordance with legislative requirements. We provide our premises as a Registered Office for your company.
We provide a comprehensive range of corporate secretarial services for all types of organisations and can attend to the following:
- Company Registrations — Determine whether a company structure best suits your business needs and what your legal obligations are as a director.
- Trusts Establishments — What type of trust structure best suits your needs, including but not limited to Discretionary Trusts and Unit Trusts.
- Business Name Searches and Registrations — A business name is not a legal entity; it is simply a name you trade under. We can manage the registration of your business name.
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Establishment — Assist you to determine the structure of your SMSF.
- Maintain Company Registers — Any changes to the details of a registered company or its officers or shareholders must be managed correctly. As your registered ASIC agent we can assist you with all compliance requirements, preparation and lodgement of the necessary documentation and liaise with ASIC on your behalf.
- Annual Company Statements – We process your annual company review in a timely manner, ensure ASIC records are correct and also prepare annual solvency declarations to ensure your compliance with ASIC requirements.
- Tax Office Registration and Applications:
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Tax File Number (TFN)
- Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- Pay As You Go Withholding (PAYGW)
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)